How To Cover The Word Limit In Assignment Writing
Meeting the word count is often the most challenging part of assignment writing. As a student, you may find yourself in situations where you have a lot to say, yet the word count is reached. On the contrary, you may also find yourself in situations, where you have stated everything which needs to be stated but the minimum limit of the assignment writing project is not met.
For the former case, you can easily cut down the points or summaries the content. However, when dealing with the latter, the ensuing guide can be followed:
- Conduct research: The first step you can take to increase the word count is to add more evidence in the paper. You can carry out extensive research to find more material which can be included in your content. However, in doing so, make sure that you find research which applies to the subject matter. Avoid inserting content which is unimpressive and insipid. It is essential to maintain the coherency of the ideas stated in your assignment to submit a sophisticated paper.
- Insert clarifying statements: Clarifying statements can further increase the word count and add elegance to the writing. You are recommended to use formal statements like, ‘reflecting on the previous example,’ ‘Apropos to the foregoing,’ ‘As stated in the earlier paragraphs,’ and ‘In other words.’
The use of these sentences will instantly increase the number of words and give your assignment a luxurious look.
You can additionally consider changing the sentence structure to fit in more words within the sentence. For instance, instead of using ‘and’ you can use ‘as well as.’
- Increase the introduction and the conclusion: If you are unable to find more content for your assignment, the possibility of increasing the word count in the introduction and conclusion is always possible. These areas of assignment writing offer you the leverage of including a detailed background on the subject matter. In the introductory paragraph, you can add words by explaining the topic thoroughly, whereas the conclusion can include recommendations as well as future initiatives which can be taken to improve the current situation.
- Insert quotations: If you are required to include a limited amount of words, adding quotations from a credible source is the most expedient option. You can search for experts in the field and insert their expert opinion in writing. However, when attempting this option, make sure to add citations.
- Add examples: The word count can be further increased by adding examples to explain the evidence. This method will clarify your writing and increase the word limit!
Not being able to meet the count can be frustrating at the least. However, if you plan your project, you can easily meet the required count. Although if you lack time to go over your project again, you can consult the expert writers at an assignment writer UK and hire the professional writers to increase the word count.