100+ Interesting Research Topics for Students Studying Biology
Most students concur with the fact that it takes more time to research potential topics than doing the assignment itself. Once the topic is finalised, it hardly takes them much time to complete the assignment. Students majoring in biology are the ones who really find it a struggle to search on biology research topics. Sometimes, they prefer to leave this gigantic task to be done by assignment help.
Writing a biology research paper entails time and knowledge. That is why students need to make the right choice so they can submit an outstanding paper.
For your assistance, here are 100+ interesting research topics you can use.
1. What is the biological cause for various food intolerances in humans?
2. How are vaccines designed to cure diseases?
3. What causes allergic reactions?
4. Is obesity a genetic phenomenon?
5. How does the body function when an individual is in the state of coma?
6. Reasons for antibiotic resistance
7. Reasons for mutations in genes causing birth defects
8. Should human cloning be legal?
9. Advantages of growing transgenic crops
10. How do hormones affect human behaviour?
11. How does the immune system function to combat diseases?
12. What strategies should be implemented to improve crop yield?
13. What are the impacts of rainforest extinction?
14. What are the factors causing migraines?
15. What are the agents which can be used as a biological weapon?
16. Can cancer be cured?
17. Are microbial factories the answer to the raw metal shortage?
18. Is the genetic makeup of twins identical?
19. Impact of pollution on the environment
20. Impact of smoking on the lungs
21. How do animals protect themselves from predators?
22. Is the application of pesticides harmful to the environment?
23. How does camouflage help animals in survival?
24. The importance of a healthy diet
25. What are the essential elements required in a healthy diet?
26. Importance of drinking water
27. How can the brain memory be improved?
28. Reasons for global warming
29. Role of stem cell treatment in medicine
30. Importance of sterilizing surgical instruments
31. What are the ethical concerns regarding cloning?
32. How have organisms evolved with time?
33. How is it possible to control weed growth in plants?
34. What are the symptoms of diabetes?
35. Is eating sugar poison or good for health?
36. What is the difference between herbivores, carnivores, and omnivores?
37. Importance of milk in the health of a child?
38. What are the methods of cleaning water to be safe for drinking?
39. Risk factors of infertility in men
40. Risk factors of infertility in women
41. Organ transplantation: is the donor’s consent needed?
42. Environmental problems associated with the production and use of antibiotics
43. How hormones influence women’s mental health
44. What causes an allergic reaction
45. What are the key differences between viral infection and a bacterial infection?
46. What is the impact of sunburn on the skin at a cellular level?
47. The relationship between genetics and obesity.
48. Transplantation: how it works, and are there any special precautions that people should take?
49. Functions of the immune system: What diseases are caused by its improper functioning; explain the significance of this system for a human’s survival.
50. How does the body function when a person is in a coma?
51. How does the body react to sudden instances of physical trauma?
52. The achievements of transcriptomics and proteomics in medical genetics
53. How cloning can change medicine
54. The ways to improve human memory
55. The deficit of what hormone can destroy a life
56. Cross-cultural evidence for the genetics of homosexuality
57. How can alternative medicine be useful in the treatment of an illness?
58. What are the consequences of regulating birth control?
59. Significance of knowing the blood type in paternity tests
60. The reasons for a migraine
61. The improvement of brain activity
62. The reasons for immune system disorders
63. Determine paternity and the role of blood type on it
64. Preserving biodiversity: why should we save endangered species?
65. How are we as a species becoming resistant to antibiotics?
66. Why do some bodies reject organ transplants?
67. How hormones affect human behaviour
68. The prevention measures in plant pathology
69. The effect of ageing on infertility
70. The use of antibiotics in veterinary and animal husbandry
71. What is the likelihood of finding a cure for cancer?
72. In what ways can studies on DNA help fight against diseases?
73. What are the effective steps that could be taken in saving humanity from the deadly attacks of viruses?
74. Homosexuality in different species: is it possible?
75. Compare meningitis as an illness and as a virus. What is the difference between these two phenomena and what causes them?
76. The effect of pollution on people
77. Abortion and society: why it is such a controversial topic in most countries.
78. Features of breast cancer development
79. The danger of global disturbances in the biosphere
80. Effects of smoking, alcohol and drug abuse by parents on the embryonic development of the child.
81. The role of ash elements in the plant
82. World trade in food: trends and development prospects.
83. The achievements of transcriptomics and proteomics in medical genetics.
84. Toxic effect of antibiotics.
85. The role of genetic in sex orientation preferences
86. The role of stem cell treatment in medicine
87. How did humanity evolve, and for how long did the entire process last?
88. The effects of miscarriage on the future likelihood of child-bearing for women.
89. What is sustainability in biology?
90. The connection between gut bacteria and anxiety
91. Prospects for the creation of artificial organs.
92. The use of land in the world’s largest countries.
93. The Green Revolution: yesterday, today, tomorrow.
94. Ways to increase biological productivity in artificial ecosystems.
95. The causes and limits of the biosphere stability based on the impact of human activities.
96. Quality control of antibiotics.
97. The top ways of wildfire protection
98. The bipolar disorder: reasons and treatment
99. The history of vaccination
100. Famous experiments with human cloning
101. Effects of probiotics in the prevention of infections